I see at my practice:
- In individual sessions, people wishing to treat suffering such as (non-exhaustive list)
– problems of well-being;
– bulimia or anorexia;
- Couples wishing to be accompanied by a professional to treat certain conjugopathies.
– re-establishment of a “broken” communication
– separation/divorce support
- Families, when the entire family system is dysfunctional.
- Adolescents in their difficulty to live this period of life, stuck between dependence and freedom.
- Therapy groups allowing a more in-depth approach to the symptoms (reserved for people already undergoing individual psychotherapy at my practice).
- People (or couples) wishing to treat individual suffering and whose geographic distance does not allow regular visits to my practice, therapy sessions by Skype or Zoom are possible. A first face-to-face session is compulsory.